The temporomandibular joint (TMJ) is the joint that connects your lower jaw to your skull. The joint is located on both sides of your head in front of your ears. This joint allows you to open and close your mouth, allowing you to speak and eat. So you can imagine when something goes wrong it can make things very difficult and painful.
It is unclear in many cases what has caused a TMJ Disorder, though these conditions may contribute:
- Trauma to the joint or jaw
- Erosion of the TMJ
- Frequent grinding and/or clenching of the teeth.
Temporomandibular joint disorders symptoms may vary depending on the severity of the disorder. These symptoms include:
- Pain, stiffness or tenderness in the jaw/joint
- Pain in the face and/or neck
- Aching in and around the ear
- Difficulty moving the jaw
- Pain while chewing
- Locking of the jaw
- Clicking, popping or grinding when opening your mouth or chewing
- Shift in the alignment of the jaw (upper and lower teeth no longer align)
Symptoms may present themselves on just one or both sides of the face.
This remedy can help support the healing of the temporomandibular joint while assisting with the pain and symptoms during recovery.
Remedy Ingredients: Ethanol Base, Hypericum 100C, Mezereum 130C, Ruta Graveolens 90C, Bryonia 300C, Sarcode Masticatory Muscles, Sarcode Temporomandibular Joint, Nosode Masticatory Muscle Myositis.
- 50ml Dropper