A tooth abscess is caused by a bacterial infection that develops around the tooth and pus builds up.
The bacteria enter through either a dental cavity, chip or crack in the tooth which then spreads down to the root. If left untreated a tooth abscess can lead to a serious infection in the jawbone, teeth and surrounding tissue.
- Persistent throbbing in a tooth that can move to the jawbone, neck or ear
- Sensitivity to hot and cold
- Sensitivity when biting or chewing
- Swelling in the face, cheek, jaw or neck
- Foul smell and taste in the mouth
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Red swollen gums
- Nausea and/or vomiting
This remedy can help during the treatment of an abscess and assist with preventing abscesses.
Remedy Ingredients: Ethanol Base, Silica 120C, Hypericum 60C, Hepar Sulph 150C, Merc Solubilis 50C, Pyrogenium 120C, Lycopodium 80C, Phosphorus 200C, Sulphur 60C.
- 50ml Dropper